The WA Alarm Difference
- Local Service
- BBB rated Washington Alarm, Inc. an A+!
- WAI has been serving our subscribers in the Puget Sound region for over half a century.
- A family-owned and operated company; Washington Alarm does not subcontract your security to someone else.
- The design, installation, monitoring, and service of your security and/or fire alarm system are all done by highly trained, licensed, bonded, and insured Washington Alarm personnel.
- Unlike with many other companies, you can purchase your Washington Alarm system. You may sell it as a valuable addition to your building, or take it with you when you move. Washington Alarm systems are non-proprietary and we do not lock out our panels.
- We have worked very hard to achieve one of the best reputations in our industry and make sure our subscribers are well cared-for, but if you ever choose to switch to another provider, most full-service companies will be able to monitor your system.
- Signal Transmission
- No phone? No problem! Washington Alarm can monitor your security system via cellular, radio, internet, phone, and/or a combination of two or more communication pathways. We also have many different options for fire alarm transmission.
Go Wireless Today!
Many subscribers are saving money by discontinuing their phone-lines and going with wireless technology. We have many packages designed to fit your budget.